NOW OFFERING SHRINK WRAPPING
There is no better protection from the elements than having your boat Shrink Wrapped. Our shrink wrapping material is 100% water proof and strong enough to resist strong winds and heavy rain. We can also Shrink Wrap your Jet Skis, Car, Tractor, UTV, etc! — $23 per foot.
By winterizing your boat you are protecting it for the future! If you store your Boat out of the water, on a trailer, in a garage, or on a boat lift, then you need to have your boat Winterized to eliminate problems. Insurance companies do not cover damage caused by freezing, or non-winterized boats.
For an additional fee we will wipe down your upholstery with a Conditioner, Mold Protectant and install Damp Rid Moisture Collector, which helps keep your boat dry inside. We can install tent poles and cover it with a water proof tarp. Besides shrink wrapping your boat, this is the best way to protect your boat from this winter’s harsh weather. Most covers are not water proof which creates moisture under your cover and causes mold that damages your upholstery, parts and engine.
Servicing and Winterizing Your Boat Before Storage Will Save You Time and Money Next Season!! Have your Bottom Cleaned at the End of the Season for Added Protection and Exterior Maintenance Bottom cleaning $15 per foot.
Call us for your Winterization, Service and Shrink Wrapping today 707-966-9954
Winterizing Your Boat Will Help Eliminate:
- Hard starting issues
- Damages to fuel injectors, carburetor and fuel lines by today’s Ethanol based fuel
- Cracked blocks, manifolds and water lines
- Upholstery damage caused by mold & moisture
Winterizing Consists Of:
- Stabilize fuel
- Run stabilized fuel through system
- Fog the engine with special fogging oil
- Drain manifolds, engine block, water pump and all hoses
- Lubricate hoses and drain plugs
- Replace drain plugs as needed
- Spray entire engine and electrical system with an anti-corrosion spray, that displaces moisture
- Disconnect batteries